Thursday, October 11, 2007

St. Nicholas movie update

Hey, check out the latest in the ongoing production of what may indeed be shaping-up as an "epic motion picture" as Hollywood says, the biopic of the REAL St. Nicholas, Archbishop of Myra in Asia Minor, VERY Orthodox Father of the First Ecumenical Synod (at Nicea), Miracle-worker, philanthropist, defender of teens' chasteness, rescuer of the storm-tossed, etc etc etc! Here's the main page, click through till you see "Updates," and go there. (The website has two versions, so I won't prejudge which "Updates" link you'll want to follow.)

Recent highlights include a mini web-documentary, and a moving photo-montage with new music from the sountrack.

This was my first post on it, and this was my second. I just hope I won't have to shuffle up to Buffalo from Philly to see it - hoping for Xmas '08 - lake-effect snow and everything!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home